Services for the forestry industry, land owners and government
- Tree Health Diagnostic and Advisory Service
- Social and economic research services
- Plant, tree, soil and water testing
- Technical Development Services
Tools and resources for forestry
- Pest and disease resources
- Oak processionary moth (Thaumetopoea processionea)
- National Forest Inventory
Come and join us at Forest Research! We're looking for a molecular biologist as part of our tree health team. More details and how to apply are here: https://t.co/Ki1KR6o48V
This is great to see our important work being discussed. https://t.co/yYHYdv1uhO
ICF Young Professionals Conference
Aimed at young forestry professionals this conference will explore a diverse range of topics, including tree health, tree pit planning and woodland creation, with a combination of presentations, Q&A sessions and workshops.
Forest Science Seminar: The use of Satellite Imagery in Forestry in Great Britain
This session will present two use cases of remote sensing technology that are being used by foresters to understand woodland loss in Scotland and a pilot initiative to support tree health monitoring in larch across GB.