Services for the forestry industry, land owners and government
- Tree Health Diagnostic and Advisory Service
- Social and economic research services
- Plant, tree, soil and water testing
- Technical Development Services
Tools and resources for forestry
- Oak processionary moth (Thaumetopoea processionea)
- Pest and disease resources
- National Forest Inventory
Fieldwork is underway for the @BactPlantDis #BAC_STOP_AOD project. The team are out today constructing a drought test frame and taking soil samples at one of the project’s study sites. Want to know more? See https://t.co/JP605mDFZg
European Forest Institute Conference 2020
Open to representatives of EFI member organisations and member countries only. As part of this conference, Forest Research’s Tom Locatelli will be a panel member during a discussion on the...
NRS Forest Science Seminar: A Peek into the insect farming industry and making better bugs for it
Thomas Farrugia, Beta Bugs CEO, will provide an overview of the insect farming sector, with a focus on "insects for feed", outlining its development, current stage of development and how the sector is evolving - both globally, and within the UK, with a focus on Scotland's ambitions as well.