An integrated spatial platform for forest and land management.
Forester is a highly configurable, enterprise, cloud based, integrated web and mobile GIS platform. Forester enables any organisation or estate to acquire, use, maintain and share the data needed to inform decision-making – whether on the ground or in the office.
Forester was originally developed for the Forestry Commission and can help you deliver your economic, environmental and social land management objectives in a transparent and sustainable way. The single asset management platform increases efficiency and reduces risk by ensuring that all staff can easily access the right information at the right time.
Forester can help you to...
Be clear and confident about the location and nature of your assets
Plan for the future by adding value to your inventory and other data
Meet your legal obligations for health and safety and requirements under environmental legislation
Demonstrate the sustainability of your forest and woodland management activities by customised reporting, dashboards and standardised mapping
- Single source of truth, no misunderstanding, one land holding, many perspectives
- Powerful editing with data integrity assured at the point of entry
- Standardised mapping and reporting
- Configurable, responsive and intuitive forms
- Data acquisition - add and exploit new data quickly and easily
- Data Catalogue for data discovery
- Task Management - inspections & maintenance
- Email notifications
- Collaboration – create and share
- Easy and seamlessly integrated with mobile
- Integration with Forest Research Decisions Support Systems
- Integrated with the ArcGIS Platform
- Administration tools
- Full audit trail and verification
- Open standards
Please register your interest online to be kept up to date about Forester.